From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Dolphin peculiarities with plasma5
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 16:16:40
1 On May 30, 2016 5:11:03 PM GMT+02:00, "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net> wrote:
2 >On Mon, 30 May 2016 09:35:47 +0200
3 >Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 >> Does "eix kioslaves" show anything you don't have installed? A long
6 >> time ago I recall installing all of those I thought I might ever
7 >> need, and several issues just went away.
8 >
9 >Thanks for this. I don't have the OP's issues, but I'd lost thumbnails
10 >in Dolphin, and installing kde-apps/kdesdk-kioslaves-15.12.3 got them
11 >back for me.
12
13 If you're looking for any other kioslaves, try "eix kio".
16 Joost
17 --
18 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.