From: "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Dolphin peculiarities with plasma5
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 16:32:24
1 On Mon, 30 May 2016 16:16:24 +0000
2 "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org> wrote:
3
4 > On May 30, 2016 5:11:03 PM GMT+02:00, "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net> wrote:
5 > >On Mon, 30 May 2016 09:35:47 +0200
6 > >Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
7 > >
8 > >> Does "eix kioslaves" show anything you don't have installed? A long
9 > >> time ago I recall installing all of those I thought I might ever
10 > >> need, and several issues just went away.
11 > >
12 > >Thanks for this. I don't have the OP's issues, but I'd lost
13 > >thumbnails in Dolphin, and installing
14 > >kde-apps/kdesdk-kioslaves-15.12.3 got them back for me.
15 >
16 > If you're looking for any other kioslaves, try "eix kio".
17
18 Thanks for that. After following Alan's post, I already had all the
19 ones that have slot 5 versions, so I think everything which could be
20 covered is covered.