From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] fetch restriction bypass
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 19:17:32
1 On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Michael Orlitzky <michael@××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > On 04/30/12 14:44, Michael Mol wrote:
3 >>
4 >> Does the ebuild for portage support user-supplied patches?
7 > It doesn't look like it, but you can always hack it with,
8 >
9 >  post_src_unpack() {
10 >      cd "${S}"
11 >      epatch_user
12 >  }
13 >
14 > in your ~/.bashrc.
17 I was thinking 'skip the fetch restriction check', but if the ebuild
18 doesn't have the file path to retrieve, that's almost moot. It's
19 _plausible_ one could calculate the path from the version of the
20 package being emerged, though, so I suppose it's automateable.
23 :wq