From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] How to capture a screen video?
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 12:51:30
1 On Mon, 2010-07-05 at 07:40 -0500, Dale wrote:
2 > Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > On Monday 05 July 2010 08:08:05 Dale wrote:
4 > >
5 > >> Mick wrote:
6 > >>
7 > >>> PS. Google is only as good as your ability to find the terms by which you
8 > >>> should be searching. I understand they are working hard on reading our
9 > >>> thoughts.
10 > >>>
11 > >> +1
12 > >>
13 > >> I like how folks that have the answer say to Google for it. If you
14 > >> don't know what to tell Google to find, Google isn't worth $0.01 on the
15 > >> subject.
16 > >>
17 > >> Now after you get the answer, Google is great. :-)
18 > >>
19 > > Noooooooooooooooo, you don't get it.
20 > >
21 > > You must google the question to get the search terms
22 > > Then you must google the search terms to get the answer
23 > >
24 > > Two-step process!
28 > That doesn't usually work for me in even a three or four step process. lol
29 >
30 > Dale
33 There is a very informative movie that might help explain the process of
34 asking a question, then asking what question you need to get the answer.
35 Its called "Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy".
36
37 Its obvious, the answers 24.
38
39 :)