From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Is there a way to misconfigure USB ports in the kernel?
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 20:29:08
1 On 2021-03-31, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 07:09:03 -0500, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> I wish I could view man pages like I used to in Konqueror.  It displays
5 >> like a webpage and is much easier to search through.
6 >
7 > I miss that too. I use mankier.com these days, which gives similar
8 > benefits. I have a shortcut set up in chromium so typing "man dd"
9 > opens the page in mankier.com.
10
11 Many years ago, there was an X11 man page and gnu info viewer that I
12 used to use, but I can't remember the name of it. This was probably
13 20+ years ago (pre GTK and Qt), so the chances that it's still around
14 are small...
17 Grant