From: Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: preferred editor
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 11:34:00
1 On Sat, 2009-10-03 at 11:28 +0100, Stroller wrote:
2 > I have this notion - can't be arsed to confirm this, disprove it or
3 > find additional information with Google right now - that Joe was
4 > developed to overcome this above problems.
7 AFAIK Joe is similar to emacs (without the built-in lisp stuff) so most
8 of the keybindings will be the same.
9
10 Well there are a lot of editors made to "overcome" one or more
11 "problems" of the other. That's why app-editors is so full. To me this
12 shows more that editors don't have lots os "problems", but people are
13 just picky about editors.
14
15 -a