From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to Install Bacula Client Using Portage?
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 22:59:00
1 Hi Drew,
2 emerge -s bacula shows only one emerge candidate. Looks liek you
3 have to build them both through portage.
4
5 Hope this helps,
6 Mark
7
8 On 7/8/05, Drew Tomlinson <drew@××××××××××××××.net> wrote:
9 > I'm new to both Gentoo and Linux so I apologize if this is a stupid
10 > question. I've used bacula on FreeBSD and would like to put the bacula
11 > client on a Gentoo box I have running MythTV. Is there a way to build
12 > the client only using portage? Or do I have to build the whole thing
13 > and then only start the client? I've read the handbook on gentoo.org
14 > but can not seem to figure this one out.
15 >
16 > Thanks,
17 >
18 > Drew
19 >
20 > --
21 > Visit The Alchemist's Warehouse
22 > Magic Tricks, DVDs, Videos, Books, & More!
23 >
24 > http://www.alchemistswarehouse.com
25 >
26 > --