From: Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user][SOLVED] openvpn - Socket bind failed on local address [undef]:1194
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 19:16:53
1 On 02/26/10 11:50, Joseph wrote:
2 >I have one client and trying to connect to two openvpn servers (both servers are behind same IP address):
3 >
4 >client1
5 >remote 208.38.31.237 9000
6 >
7 >client2 remote 208.38.31.237 9050
8 >
9 >I can connect to them one at a time but not both at the same time.
10 >If I try to start the second connection I get:
11 >
12 >TCP/UDP: Socket bind failed on local address [undef]:1194: Address already in use
13 >
14 >I was able to connect to both servers at the same time when the servers were on my local subnet: 10.0.0.150 (simulated)
15 >But if I try real world scenario, it I get "Address already in use"
16 >
17 >What is the difference?
18 >
19 >--
20 >Joseph
21
22 SOLVED
23
24 I had to add to my client/server config file the same port number, eg.
25 proto udp
29 Joseph