From: Jorge Almeida <jalmeida@××××××××××××.pt>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - which X terminal do you use?
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 10:25:53
1 On Wed, 10 May 2006, YoYo siska wrote:
4 > I think the defaults are (at least here ;) Ctrl-Alt-N for new tab,
5 > Shift-Left or Shift-Right to switch tabs.
6 > Or just Settings->Configure shortcuts, I personaly don't like
7 > Shift-arrows much, I'm used to use them in apps inside the term (vim, ...)
8 >
9 Not bad. It may be convenient to use tabs instead of new windows
10 sometimes, to save desktop space or to simplify cycling trough
11 windows...
12 I never had a real look at the functionallities of Konsole...
13
14 Thanks.
15 --
16 Jorge Almeida