From: YoYo siska <yoyko@×××××××.sk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - which X terminal do you use?
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 07:26:43
1 On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 07:31:46AM +0100, Jorge Almeida wrote:
2 > Konsole. Allows me to set a background. Nothing fancy, just a very light
3 > yellow wich I find appropriate for my eyesight. Also allows to customize
4 > text colors (directories, symlinks,etc). These two points are _really_
5 > important--we're not talking eye candy here.
6 > I don't have much use for other frills: I open and close konsole windows
7 > via keyboard shortcuts, so it's easier to open a new window than a new
8 > tab (unless there is a way to open, close and cycle through tabs via
9 > keyboard, which I don't know...).
10
11 I think the defaults are (at least here ;) Ctrl-Alt-N for new tab,
12 Shift-Left or Shift-Right to switch tabs.
13 Or just Settings->Configure shortcuts, I personaly don't like
14 Shift-arrows much, I'm used to use them in apps inside the term (vim, ...)
15
16 yoyo
19 > --
20 > Jorge Almeida