From: Grant Taylor <gtaylor@×××××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Setting up postfix and dovecot
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 17:28:04
1 On 01/10/2019 09:59 AM, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > That's been my difficulty all along: understanding what I need to do,
3 > before trying to set it up. Your recommendations are a great help in that,
4 > together with the considerable detail you offered.
5
6 Been there. Done that. If I can help others avoid some of the pain,
7 great! Or at the very least streamline some things so it's less painful.
8
9 > Many thanks for all the time and trouble you put into your reply,
10 > Grant. I am grateful, and you can be sure I'll act on it.
11
12 You're quite welcome.
13
14 Feel free to reply or email me directly if you want to discuss more
15 details. (gtaylor (at) tnetconsulting (dot) net)
16
17 > Thanks again.
18
19 :-)