From: "赵佳晖" <jiahui.tar.gz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] openrc cann't logger my boot log
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 04:14:45
1 Hi, everyone. For some unknown reason , my gentoo can't start up , but i
2 can see the grub menu. So i went into ubuntu and chroot into the gentoo .
3 Then i want to log some message to find out some thing .
4 I have already enable the devfs and the rc_logger in the /etc/rc.conf
5
6 ubuntu / # rc-service -l | grep devfs
7 devfs
8
9 ubuntu / # grep rc_logger /etc/rc.conf
10 # rc_logger launches a logging daemon to log the entire rc process to
11 rc_logger="YES"
12
13 After that , i reboot the computer . But it didn't have the /var/log/rc.log
14 . Then i have no idea... Can anyone help ? and if you want more message ,
15 Please tell me.
16 PS: my gentoo was normal last night . Then i didn't do some thing like
17 upgrade the kernel . etc.
21 好好学习,天天向上!!!