From: "赵佳晖" <jiahui.tar.gz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: openrc cann't logger my boot log
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 04:49:29
1 It's my problem . Please ignore this mail..Sorry
2
3 2012/8/19 赵佳晖 <jiahui.tar.gz@×××××.com>
4
5 > Hi, everyone. For some unknown reason , my gentoo can't start up , but i
6 > can see the grub menu. So i went into ubuntu and chroot into the gentoo .
7 > Then i want to log some message to find out some thing .
8 > I have already enable the devfs and the rc_logger in the /etc/rc.conf
9 >
10 > ubuntu / # rc-service -l | grep devfs
11 > devfs
12 >
13 > ubuntu / # grep rc_logger /etc/rc.conf
14 > # rc_logger launches a logging daemon to log the entire rc process to
15 > rc_logger="YES"
16 >
17 > After that , i reboot the computer . But it didn't have the
18 > /var/log/rc.log . Then i have no idea... Can anyone help ? and if you want
19 > more message , Please tell me.
20 > PS: my gentoo was normal last night . Then i didn't do some thing like
21 > upgrade the kernel . etc.
24 > --
25 > 好好学习,天天向上!!!
31 好好学习,天天向上!!!