From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] seamonkey email snafu
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 21:35:58
1 James wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > Well, I just upgraded to Seamonkey 2 for email. It's first
5 > curve ball for me is this error.
6 >
7 > When I reply to a message in my inbox, it puts this at the
8 > beginning in the message body....
9 >
10 > "chrome://messenger/locale/messengercompose/composeMsgs.properties:"
13 > So where do I start hacking and slicing to get rid of the
14 > nuisance verbiage that is in every reply message I send?
18 > James
22 I think that is in about:config. I think if you type in "reply" in the
23 search field, you will be able to see the setting. If needed, I can
24 email you a screen shot of mine for you to compare, off list of course.
25
26 The same thing happened to me. There is some other weird things I
27 noticed too. I rebuilt my profile from scratch to fix mine.
28
29 Dale
30