From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: seamonkey email snafu
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 22:28:43
1 Dale <rdalek1967 <at> gmail.com> writes:
2
3 > I think that is in about:config. I think if you type in "reply" in the
4 > search field, you will be able to see the setting. If needed, I can
5 > email you a screen shot of mine for you to compare, off list of course.
6
7 This worked
8 thanks...
9
10 > The same thing happened to me. There is some other weird things I
11 > noticed too. I rebuilt my profile from scratch to fix mine.
15 OK,
16 drop me some private email and send a path to the config(profile)
17 file which you speak. It's been years since I've had to hack at
18 seamonkey and much (most) has been forgotten....
19
20 Any other issues or complaints about SM mail are welcome too.
23 tia,
24 James