From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: seamonkey email snafu
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 22:58:06
1 James wrote:
2 > Dale<rdalek1967<at> gmail.com> writes:
5 >> I think that is in about:config. I think if you type in "reply" in the
6 >> search field, you will be able to see the setting. If needed, I can
7 >> email you a screen shot of mine for you to compare, off list of course.
8 >>
9 > This worked
10 > thanks...
13 >> The same thing happened to me. There is some other weird things I
14 >> noticed too. I rebuilt my profile from scratch to fix mine.
18 > OK,
19 > drop me some private email and send a path to the config(profile)
20 > file which you speak. It's been years since I've had to hack at
21 > seamonkey and much (most) has been forgotten....
22 >
23 > Any other issues or complaints about SM mail are welcome too.
26 > tia,
27 > James
31 Sent the screenshot offlist. Should get it soon. If not, check the
32 spam bucket. ;-)
33
34 Dale
35