From: Wols Lists <antlists@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Any decent alternative to Thunderbird?
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 17:57:40
1 On 17/11/2021 11:55, Róbert Čerňanský wrote:
2 > On Sun, 14 Nov 2021 15:39:14 -0800
3 > Jigme Datse <jigme.datse@×××××××××××××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 >> I'm using Claws Mail though I'm not sure if it is a valid answer, I do
6 >> know that it's the answer I have decided on. Yes, Thunderbird is
7 >> still installed, but I don't have a clue when I last used it. The
8 >> last time, was when I wanted to see if things in Thunderbird were
9 >> working better (for a specific message) than in Claws Mail. And no,
10 >> not really. Though it may have been useful for that specific message.
11 >
12 > +1 for Claws Mail; and it does run on Windows.
13 >
14 I'll have to try Claws - my make.conf includes -gtk -gnome, so Evolution
15 isn't a very good fit ...
16
17 Cheers,
18 Wol