From: "Róbert Čerňanský" <openhs@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Any decent alternative to Thunderbird?
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 11:55:17
1 On Sun, 14 Nov 2021 15:39:14 -0800
2 Jigme Datse <jigme.datse@×××××××××××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > I'm using Claws Mail though I'm not sure if it is a valid answer, I do
5 > know that it's the answer I have decided on. Yes, Thunderbird is
6 > still installed, but I don't have a clue when I last used it. The
7 > last time, was when I wanted to see if things in Thunderbird were
8 > working better (for a specific message) than in Claws Mail. And no,
9 > not really. Though it may have been useful for that specific message.
10
11 +1 for Claws Mail; and it does run on Windows.
12
13 Robert
17 Róbert Čerňanský
18 E-mail: openhs@×××××××××.com