From: "Christoph Böhmwalder" <christoph@×××××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] neomutt package broken?
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 10:29:23
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 It seems to me that I'm either doing something very wrong or that the
4 neomutt package recently broke. I just attempted an update and it can't
5 seem to find BerkeleyDB anymore. I can't seem to recall changing
6 anything significant since the previous update (no USE changes, etc).
7
8 Any neomutt users out there who can confirm/refute this behaviour?
9 Alternatively, any pointers on what I might have messed up would also be
10 much appreciated.
11
12 Attached are build.log, config.log (no idea what's going on in there,
13 but the build output said to include it), emerge --info, and emerge -pqv
14 output.
15
16 Thanks!
19 Regards,