From: "Christoph Böhmwalder" <christoph@×××××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] neomutt package broken?
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 10:29:23
Hi everyone,

It seems to me that I'm either doing something very wrong or that the
neomutt package recently broke.  I just attempted an update and it can't
seem to find BerkeleyDB anymore.  I can't seem to recall changing
anything significant since the previous update (no USE changes, etc).

Any neomutt users out there who can confirm/refute this behaviour?
Alternatively, any pointers on what I might have messed up would also be
much appreciated.

Attached are build.log, config.log (no idea what's going on in there,
but the build output said to include it), emerge --info, and emerge -pqv
output.

Thanks!

--
Regards,