From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Switching from Seamonkey to Firefox and Thunderbird
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2018 18:07:38
1 On 01/05/2018 10:55 AM, Mick wrote:
4 > This should help:
5 >
6 > http://kb.mozillazine.org/Changing_the_web_browser_invoked_by_Thunderbird
10 It does to a point at least. Thing is, I have multiple profiles and
11 when it asks me which profile and I pick one, if it is already open I
12 get the error that it is in use. Same as I get when it was trying to
13 use Seamonkey.
14
15 I have to find a way to tell it what profile to use and to open in a new
16 tab instead of trying to start from scratch. Or something.
17
18 I know one thing, google sure isn't helping much. At least not yet
19 anyway.
20
21 Thanks.
22