From: Thomas Yao <t.yao426@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-user] strange network problem
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 13:05:58
1 2010/9/10 路 <xaoru2001@×××.com>:
4 > At 2010-09-10,"路" <xaoru2001@×××.com> wrote:
8 > At 2010-09-10,"Walter Dnes" <waltdnes@××××××××.org> wrote:
9 >
10 >>On Tue, Sep 07, 2010 at 09:51:48PM +0800, ?? wrote
11 >>
12 >>> Thinks everyone:
13 >>> DNS woks well for me. i can ping www.google.com. Just can't access
14 >>> it in web-browsers without rebooting system.Sometimes I thought mybe
15 >>> it's the problem of Power.But now i doubt about it! Because even
16 >>> while I am watching videos online( about half an our) it happens.
17 >>> Here is the wireshark capture result: I don't know why there are
18 >>> so manay "RTS".
19 >>
20 >> I had a problem authenticating with the wifi domain at the local
21 >>library when I first tried it. It turns out that the local library
22 >>intercepts the first http:// attempt and sends you to a page win the
23 >>10.0.0.0/8 block. My iptables configuration was copied from my desktop,
24 >>which had no reason to expect traffic from that area. So it blocked
25 >>10.0.0.0/8 it, which prevented me from signing in.
26 >>
27 >> Your situation sounds like you have a half-hour lease on an IP
28 >>address, and something goes wrong when the lease is renewed, or
29 >>attempted to be renewed. A couple of suggestions...
30 >>
31 >>- heavy-handed "solution"... can you set up dhcpcd to get you a longer
32 >> lease than 30 minutes on your IP address?
33 >>
34 >>- check your iptables rulesets and logs. Do you have any iptables rules
35 >> that generate RST's at your end? If you get desparate, try running
36 >> for 45 minutes with iptables turned off
37 >>
38 >>- what does your netbook's /etc/resolv.conf look like...
39 >> 1) before going online
40 >> 2) after going online successfully
41 >> 3) after a half-hour
42 >>
43 >>--
44 >>Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
47 > Thinks
48 >
49 > First , There is no iptables severing no my box;
50 >
51 > Second : The /etc/resolve.conf keeps the same all the times;
52 >
53 > I tried to restart network , eth0 , dhcpd, NetworkManager but nothing
54 > helps,The same thing happens whilel using static IP address.
55 >
56 > I've attached Wiresharp data ,Hope someone can help.
57 >
58 > Sorry.previous attachment is bad!
59 > ________________________________
60 > 您想拥有和网易免费邮箱一样强大的软件吗?
61 >
63 > 您想拥有和网易免费邮箱一样强大的软件吗?
64
65 I DO NOT recommend you use the mail service provided by 163.com
66 See the advertisement under your mail and signature ?
67
68 建议你加邮件列表还是用GMAIL吧
71 @ghosTM55
72 Mechanism, not policy