From: "路" <xaoru2001@×××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re:Re: [gentoo-user] strange network problem
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 12:07:26
1 At 2010-09-10,"路" <xaoru2001@×××.com> wrote:
7 At 2010-09-10,"Walter Dnes" <waltdnes@××××××××.org> wrote:
8
9 >On Tue, Sep 07, 2010 at 09:51:48PM +0800, ?? wrote
10 >
11 >> Thinks everyone:
12 >> DNS woks well for me. i can ping www.google.com. Just can't access
13 >> it in web-browsers without rebooting system.Sometimes I thought mybe
14 >> it's the problem of Power.But now i doubt about it! Because even
15 >> while I am watching videos online( about half an our) it happens.
16 >> Here is the wireshark capture result: I don't know why there are
17 >> so manay "RTS".
18 >
19 > I had a problem authenticating with the wifi domain at the local
20 >library when I first tried it. It turns out that the local library
21 >intercepts the first http:// attempt and sends you to a page win the
22 >10.0.0.0/8 block. My iptables configuration was copied from my desktop,
23 >which had no reason to expect traffic from that area. So it blocked
24 >10.0.0.0/8 it, which prevented me from signing in.
25 >
26 > Your situation sounds like you have a half-hour lease on an IP
27 >address, and something goes wrong when the lease is renewed, or
28 >attempted to be renewed. A couple of suggestions...
29 >
30 >- heavy-handed "solution"... can you set up dhcpcd to get you a longer
31 > lease than 30 minutes on your IP address?
32 >
33 >- check your iptables rulesets and logs. Do you have any iptables rules
34 > that generate RST's at your end? If you get desparate, try running
35 > for 45 minutes with iptables turned off
36 >
37 >- what does your netbook's /etc/resolv.conf look like...
38 > 1) before going online
39 > 2) after going online successfully
40 > 3) after a half-hour
41 >
42 >--
43 >Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
48 Thinks
49 First , There is no iptables severing no my box;
50 Second : The /etc/resolve.conf keeps the same all the times;
51 I tried to restart network , eth0 , dhcpd, NetworkManager but nothing helps,The same thing happens whilel using static IP address.
52 I've attached Wiresharp data ,Hope someone can help.
53
54 Sorry.previous attachment is bad!
55
56 您想拥有和网易免费邮箱一样强大的软件吗?