From: "路" <xaoru2001@×××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] strange network problem
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 11:20:00
1 At 2010-09-10,"Walter Dnes" <waltdnes@××××××××.org> wrote:
2
3 >On Tue, Sep 07, 2010 at 09:51:48PM +0800, ?? wrote
4 >
5 >> Thinks everyone:
6 >> DNS woks well for me. i can ping www.google.com. Just can't access
7 >> it in web-browsers without rebooting system.Sometimes I thought mybe
8 >> it's the problem of Power.But now i doubt about it! Because even
9 >> while I am watching videos online( about half an our) it happens.
10 >> Here is the wireshark capture result: I don't know why there are
11 >> so manay "RTS".
12 >
13 > I had a problem authenticating with the wifi domain at the local
14 >library when I first tried it. It turns out that the local library
15 >intercepts the first http:// attempt and sends you to a page win the
16 >10.0.0.0/8 block. My iptables configuration was copied from my desktop,
17 >which had no reason to expect traffic from that area. So it blocked
18 >10.0.0.0/8 it, which prevented me from signing in.
19 >
20 > Your situation sounds like you have a half-hour lease on an IP
21 >address, and something goes wrong when the lease is renewed, or
22 >attempted to be renewed. A couple of suggestions...
23 >
24 >- heavy-handed "solution"... can you set up dhcpcd to get you a longer
25 > lease than 30 minutes on your IP address?
26 >
27 >- check your iptables rulesets and logs. Do you have any iptables rules
28 > that generate RST's at your end? If you get desparate, try running
29 > for 45 minutes with iptables turned off
30 >
31 >- what does your netbook's /etc/resolv.conf look like...
32 > 1) before going online
33 > 2) after going online successfully
34 > 3) after a half-hour
35 >
36 >--
37 >Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
42 Thinks
43 First , There is no iptables severing no my box;
44 Second : The /etc/resolve.conf keeps the same all the times;
45 I tried to restart network , eth0 , dhcpd, NetworkManager but nothing helps,The same thing happens whilel using static IP address.
46 I've attached Wiresharp data ,Hope someone can help.

googlecap application/octet-stream