From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] Setting up a fall back ISP SMTP in sendmail
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 21:57:44
1 On 20 Apr 2010, at 14:53, Harry Putnam wrote:
2
3 > I think you all are missing something... sendmail is better documented
4 > than any of the other pretenders.
5 > ...
6 > Unless, I'm terribly misinformed, sendmail is still the most commonly
7 > used mta in the unix world of servers.
8
9 I would be surprised if it is better documented or more widely used
10 than Postfix.
11
12 (Although I have to admit I find Postfix documentation difficult, IMO
13 his is because it's so flexible & powerful).
14
15 Stroller.