From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 17:06:25
1 On Thu, 08 May 2008 05:53:29 -0500, Dale wrote:
2
3 > I have gotten a few replies off list about this issue and found out
4 > that I am not the only one having this problem. It seems the AT&T
5 > family does not like TLSv1 messages or something.
6
7 That's one possibility, but the two mails I cced to you have bounced back
8 with
9
10 <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>: host gateway-f1.isp.att.net[204.127.217.16]
11 refused to talk to me: 550-<my-ip-address> blocked by
12 ldap:ou=rblmx,dc=bellsouth,dc=net 550 Blocked for abuse.
13
14 I'm not running an open relay or involved in any other kind of abuse, so
15 this would appear to be a problem at their end.
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 Quantum Physics: The dreams that stuff is made of