From: john <jdm@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gentoo announces total website makeover :-)
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 17:10:20
1 On Wed, 1 Apr 2015 17:28:03 +0100
2 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3
4 > On Wed, 1 Apr 2015 18:19:57 +0300, Matti Nykyri wrote:
5 >
6 > > How can I play the great new game on the site? Firefox just tries to
7 > > search the page when I press A or Q? Am I using an unsupported
8 > > browser? Should I try WorldWideWeb-browser? Is it in portage?
9 >
10 > I think it only runs on Mosaic and IE1.
11 >
12 > More seriously, Firefox may be eating your key presses. I found it
13 > works well on Chromium, but now Google know how crap I am at Pong.
17 Built by this awesome team:-
18
19 http://gentooexperimental.org/nt/
20