From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gentoo announces total website makeover :-)
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 16:28:09
1 On Wed, 1 Apr 2015 18:19:57 +0300, Matti Nykyri wrote:
2
3 > How can I play the great new game on the site? Firefox just tries to
4 > search the page when I press A or Q? Am I using an unsupported browser?
5 > Should I try WorldWideWeb-browser? Is it in portage?
6
7 I think it only runs on Mosaic and IE1.
8
9 More seriously, Firefox may be eating your key presses. I found it works
10 well on Chromium, but now Google know how crap I am at Pong.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 We are upping our standards - so up yours.