From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Question about Seamonkey and a test.
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 10:29:26
1 stosss wrote:
2 > On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 6:04 AM, Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> Hartmut Figge wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> Dale:
7 >>>
8 >>>
9 >>>
10 >>>> I just gave Seamonkey a fresh start. Now I have a question. I had the
11 >>>> old set up so that when I opened Seamonkey, it would start both the
12 >>>> browser and email. Now it only starts the browser. I remember it was
13 >>>> in the preferences somewhere but I can't find it for the life of me.
14 >>>>
15 >>>>
16 >>> Check the desired option.
17 >>> http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/sm100317.png (12 KB)
18 >>>
19 >>>
20 >>>
21 >>>> Also, I'm hoping this page will arrive and not be blank. Also, can
22 >>>> someone confirm this is TEXT ONLY with no HTML stuff.
23 >>>>
24 >>>>
25 >>> It's OK. You could see yourself by using Ctrl+U. ;)
26 >>>
27 >>> Hartmut
28 >>>
29 >>>
30 >>>
31 >> Thanks for the link. I looked everywhere else but there. I was thinking
32 >> that only themes, fonts and such was in there. lol
33 >>
34 >> I have sent messages to the list before with it set to plain text but it
35 >> still have html when the list got it. So, since I am starting over
36 >> basically with this setup, I wanted to make sure it was not only sent plain
37 >> text but received that way as well. Now if gmail would just send me a copy
38 >> of my message, then I would know for sure.
39 >>
40 >> Thanks for help on both of these. I'm back in action again and didn't lose
41 >> any info.
42 >>
43 > You have to set that up in gmail settings.
47 I think I have it set up on the gmail server to do whatever Seamonkey
48 says. Then I have to set up Seamonkey to send text only to gentoo.org
49 and kde.org . Those are the two mailing lists I regularly reply to. I
50 only want plain text to the mailing lists and html for everyone else. I
51 send pics and other things to other folks.
52
53 I assume that is what you are talking about. I have not been able to
54 get gmail to send me a copy. I know the mailing list software sends a
55 copy back but gmail won't let me get it over pop access.
56
57 Dale
58