From: stosss <stosss@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Question about Seamonkey and a test.
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 10:35:40
1 On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 6:28 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > stosss wrote:
3 >>
4 >> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 6:04 AM, Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com>  wrote:
5 >>
6 >>>
7 >>> Hartmut Figge wrote:
8 >>>
9 >>>>
10 >>>> Dale:
11 >>>>
12 >>>>
13 >>>>
14 >>>>>
15 >>>>> I just gave Seamonkey a fresh start.  Now I have a question.  I had the
16 >>>>> old set up so that when I opened Seamonkey, it would start both the
17 >>>>> browser and email.  Now it only starts the browser.  I remember it was
18 >>>>> in the preferences somewhere but I can't find it for the life of me.
19 >>>>>
20 >>>>>
21 >>>>
22 >>>> Check the desired option.
23 >>>> http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/sm100317.png (12 KB)
24 >>>>
25 >>>>
26 >>>>
27 >>>>>
28 >>>>> Also, I'm hoping this page will arrive and not be blank.  Also, can
29 >>>>> someone confirm this is TEXT ONLY with no HTML stuff.
30 >>>>>
31 >>>>>
32 >>>>
33 >>>> It's OK. You could see yourself by using Ctrl+U. ;)
34 >>>>
35 >>>> Hartmut
36 >>>>
37 >>>>
38 >>>>
39 >>>
40 >>> Thanks for the link.  I looked everywhere else but there.  I was thinking
41 >>> that only themes, fonts and such was in there.  lol
42 >>>
43 >>> I have sent messages to the list before with it set to plain text but it
44 >>> still have html when the list got it.  So, since I am starting over
45 >>> basically with this setup, I wanted to make sure it was not only sent
46 >>> plain
47 >>> text but received that way as well.  Now if gmail would just send me a
48 >>> copy
49 >>> of my message, then I would know for sure.
50 >>>
51 >>> Thanks for help on both of these.  I'm back in action again and didn't
52 >>> lose
53 >>> any info.
54 >>>
55 >>
56 >> You have to set that up in gmail settings.
60 > I think I have it set up on the gmail server to do whatever Seamonkey says.
61 >  Then I have to set up Seamonkey to send text only to gentoo.org and kde.org
62 > .  Those are the two mailing lists I regularly reply to.  I only want plain
63 > text to the mailing lists and html for everyone else.  I send pics and other
64 > things to other folks.
65 >
66 > I assume that is what you are talking about.  I have not been able to get
67 > gmail to send me a copy.  I know the mailing list software sends a copy back
68 > but gmail won't let me get it over pop access.
69
70 sorry, I was talking about setting gmail to send you a copy of your email.