From: Maxim Wexler <maxim.wexler@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: mpd issues
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 13:55:33
2 > NAFC.
3
4 New anagram for me. Not As Far...?
5
6 >But if you give me an account on that box I can have a look for you.
7 > I'll send you a public key.
8
9 Can't grok. If I have an "account" on this box it's news to me. How
10 and what would you be looking for?
13 > Or, you could look in your logs and tell us what you see. You might have to
14 > tell mpd to start logging errors first.
17 Not doing it now. I followed the wiki and made the log_level "verbose"
18 did a restart and just got a lot of 'database: get song' lines.
19
20 I've heard this from others. mpd known to change it's behavior from
21 boot to boot.
22
23 mw