From: Yohan Pereira <yohan.pereira@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone get Acer laptop internal microphone working in Gentoo?
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 06:56:09
1 On Sunday 13 Feb 2011 05:15:35 AM Walter Dnes wrote:
2 > Has anybody gotten an internal microphone on any Acer laptop working?
3 > My Google searches have found a couple of references to "it works out of
4 > the box" under some versions of Ubuntu, but no technical details, which
5 > doesn't really help. Here are a few snippets from alsa-info...
6
7 did you add alsasound to the boot process?
8
9 i went 6 months trying to figure out what was wrong with my microphone until i
10 realised that i forgot to do that!
11
12 also unmute the microphones using alsamixer (in alsa-utils) like Hung
13 sugested.
17 - Yohan Pereira
18
19 "A man can do as he will, but not will as he will" - Schopenhauer