From: Ralph Seichter <gentoo-user@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Subdirectories on NFS server missing 'executable' permission
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 17:46:43
1 On 27.01.13 17:23, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > You config certainly looks right to me, and I don't know of any config
4 > that makes it work differently.
5
6 I suspected as much. The trouble is that the Pingulux is unable to write
7 data to the directories it creates. Thus, your idea of using chmod from
8 a cron job won't help. I can only assume that the shell's umask 0022 is
9 not being used by the process which records video data. Bummer.
10
11 -Ralph