From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Dolphin peculiarities with plasma5
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 13:42:47
1 Following the latest round of KDE updates I noticed two undesirable effects
2 and I would be grateful if you could point me to a way of reverting them to
3 their old behaviour:
4
5 1. Konqueror is no longer integrated with dolphin as a file manager. When I
6 click on Konqueror's Home Folder on its introductory page, a new window is
7 launched with Dolphin.
8
9 2. Dolphin now requires a double click to open directories. Where can I set
10 this to a single click? I've looked in dolphin Preferences and
11 systemsettings5 but I can't find where to change it to a single click
12 operation.
15 Regards,
16 Mick