From: Michael Palimaka <kensington@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Dolphin peculiarities with plasma5
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 15:09:44
1 On 29/05/16 23:42, Mick wrote:
2 > Following the latest round of KDE updates I noticed two undesirable effects
3 > and I would be grateful if you could point me to a way of reverting them to
4 > their old behaviour:
5 >
6 > 1. Konqueror is no longer integrated with dolphin as a file manager. When I
7 > click on Konqueror's Home Folder on its introductory page, a new window is
8 > launched with Dolphin.
9
10 I believe this is due to latest Konqueror being KDE4-based and latest
11 Dolphin (and therefore dolphinpart) being KF5-based. As a workaround,
12 try downgrading Dolphin to 4.14.3-r1.
13
14 > 2. Dolphin now requires a double click to open directories. Where can I set
15 > this to a single click? I've looked in dolphin Preferences and
16 > systemsettings5 but I can't find where to change it to a single click
17 > operation.
20 Try System Settings -> Input Devices -> Mouse -> Single-click to open
21 files and folders.