From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bug
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 18:03:54
1 dan blum wrote:
2 > I run KDE on my system and my clock is wrong. I corrected several times from KDE, which sets the time to next boot, when it reverts to the old setting. This looks like slight bug.
5 Since mailing list users generally use threaded messages, please start a
6 new message instead of replying to a old one.
7
8 This may not be a bug. It depends on how you set your clock. You need
9 to check the settings in /etc/conf.d/clock and make sure you have it set
10 up correctly. Also, if you are dual booting with windoze, that makes
11 you have to have additional settings from what I have read in the past.
12 Windoze sets the BIOS clock differently than Linux. I don't have
13 windoze so someone else will have to help with that.
14
15 Dale
16