From: dan blum <dan_blm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bug
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 23:09:12
1 Dale,
2
3 Thanks for following up. HOw do you start a new thread?
4
5 It is slightly annoying when you change a setting and reverts back to the original; the whole (computer) system should be more user friendly. Either way, it is good that there is an "easy" fix, which I will do.
6
7 I will have much more complex issues to discuss shortly.
8
9 Thanks.
10