From: gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] No sound. Please, help!
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 16:19:16
1 чт, 14 июл. 2022 г. в 14:57, Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@×××××.com>:
2 >
3 > I'll go on a guess alsa got installed on the system. If that is correct,
4 > please try a command as root in terminal if necessary or on console:
7 > amixer set Master 100% unmute && alsactl store && aplay
8 > /usr/share/sounds/alsa/Front_Center.wav
9 > It's possible that doesn't work because /var/lib/alsa/asound.state exists
10 > or /var/lock/alsa.lock exists.
11 > If those two files do not exist and pulseaudio and/or pipewire hasn't
12 > gummed up the works that should work.
13
14 I was sure that it wouldn't work but tried:
15 # amixer set Master 100% unmute && alsactl store && aplay
16 /usr/share/sounds/alsa/Front_Center.wav
17 amixer: Unable to find simple control 'Master',0