From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: mysql USE flag error
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:48:55
1 Alan McKinnon writes:
2
3 > KMail is fine on 4.3.2. I had issues with it randomly crashing when I
4 > moved mails around, but that seems to have been sorted with the latest
5 > version.
6
7 I also had some problems, when moving some thousands of IMAP mails, but I
8 also had this with 3.5. I am using thunderbird for this, which is far more
9 stable.
10
11 > Konqueror - well now, that's a different story:
12 >
13 > - web shortcuts (gg: wp: etc) do not work. At all. Period.
14
15 They do here. I have configured them to have a blank as separator instead of
16 the colon, maybe this is also set different in your setup? Oh my, I can't
17 imagine to live without the shortcuts anymore. But then I said the same for
18 mouse gestures, and had to live for half a year without.
19
20 > - randomly suddenly using 100% cpu when visiting forum sites (NO flash).
21 > Only workaround is to kill konqueror
22
23 Did not see this (yet).
24
25 > - fish:// does not work
26
27 Had problems with 4.1 and 4.2, works with 4.3.2. What error do you get?
28
29 > - plugin support is awful. Forget AJAX, it does not work which counts out
30 > gmail and half the support sites I use at work
31
32 Do you have an example so I can try to reproduce this (I do not use gmail)?
33
34 Wonko