From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: AMD64 Stability?
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 17:43:32
1 On 9/5/06, Sven Köhler <skoehler@×××.de> wrote:
2 > > Can anybody on this list indicate what kind of stability they have seen
3 > > with AMD64 systems using Gentoo (the AMD 64-bit binaries)? How about
4 > > the majority of ports in the portage tree?
5 > >
6 > > I realize this question will solicit relatively subjective responses,
7 > > but I am interested in them all.
8 >
9 > Maybe you should ask on gentoo's amd64 mailinglist?
10
11 Yeah, I recommend that too. Duncan is the resident amd64 expert
12 there, and will probably give you the most thorough answer you have
13 ever read!
14
15 -Richard
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list