From: "林守磊" <linxiulei@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Networkmanager is started when start a service !
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 01:44:36
1 thanks for your help.
2
3 2012/4/18 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
4
5 > On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 14:13:00 +0800, 林守磊 wrote:
6 >
7 > > I installed wicd and Networkmanger(with gnome3). I get a problem that
8 > > when I start a service ,such as sshd, openvpn, it depend on net, which
9 > > will case the Networkmanager started.
10 >
11 > The Wicd init script does not provide the net service, I assume the NM
12 > one does. If that is the case, the long term solution is to file a bug
13 > report to get this fixed. The short term workround would be to add
14 >
15 > rc_wicd_provide="net"
16 >
17 > to /etc/rc.conf.
20 > --
21 > Neil Bothwick
22 >
23 > All generalizations are false, including this one.
24 >