From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] openoffice not
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 00:35:02
1 On 6/8/06, Leonardo <leodp@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I can go on emerging it (and I already started), but I was
3 > wondering if it's possible that other packages are not updated
4 > as this one and what the reason for it could be.
5
6 The most likely reason you didn't see the upgrade is that OOo was not
7 in your world file. If you merge something with the --oneshot option,
8 it will be installed, but not part of world, so will not be upgraded
9 when you do "emerge --deep --newuse --update world"
10
11 -Richard
12 --
13 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list