From: Leonardo <leodp@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] openoffice not
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 07:47:42
1 Yep,
2 it's not in the world file; probably when I emerged it last time
3 (eons ago) I used --oneshot .
4 The errors I have now in compiling are resolved, they were due
5 to the hard disk being filled up before end of compilations.
6
7 Thanks, ciao
8 Leo
9
10 --- Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org> wrote:
11
12 > The most likely reason you didn't see the upgrade is that OOo
13 > was not
14 > in your world file. If you merge something with the --oneshot
15 > option,
16 > it will be installed, but not part of world, so will not be
17 > upgraded
18 > when you do "emerge --deep --newuse --update world"
19 >
20 > -Richard
21 > --
22 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
28 Do You Yahoo!?
29 Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
30 http://mail.yahoo.com
31 --
32 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list