From: Steven Susbauer <stupendoussteve@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Google Picasa for Linux!
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 08:25:03
1 On Sat, 27 May 2006, Alexander Skwar wrote:
2
3 > Kristian Poul Herkild wrote:
6 > > It works now, but not in the beginning.
7 >
8 > Okay.
9 >
10 > > When the first news arrived, I couldn't get access to it unless through
11 > > a translated page. You can see the same problems being discussed at OSN.
12 > > The reason can be anything, but fact is, we couldn't get access in the
13 > > beginning.
14 >
15 > Well, fact is, that we can now get access to the page. And
16 > I wonder, why JimD posted, after it's been discovered that
17 > this "fact" is outdated (the post from Raymond Lewis and
18 > the replies have been sent before JimD sent his reply).
19 >
20 > Alexander Skwar
23 Probably something with DNS...
24 --