From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Google Picasa for Linux!
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 07:16:35
1 Kristian Poul Herkild wrote:
4 > It works now, but not in the beginning.
5
6 Okay.
7
8 > When the first news arrived, I couldn't get access to it unless through
9 > a translated page. You can see the same problems being discussed at OSN.
10 > The reason can be anything, but fact is, we couldn't get access in the
11 > beginning.
12
13 Well, fact is, that we can now get access to the page. And
14 I wonder, why JimD posted, after it's been discovered that
15 this "fact" is outdated (the post from Raymond Lewis and
16 the replies have been sent before JimD sent his reply).
17
18 Alexander Skwar
19 --
20 Life. Don't talk to me about life.