From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] list of miscellaneous FAIL
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 00:51:45
1 On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 00:32:11 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > Is he the fellow with the weird update script? The one that entertained
4 > us so much for so long? Plus a total inability to listen to anyone else?
5
6 It's not an update script, it's a package manager stress tester, designed
7 to abuse portage until something starts smoking. Yes, this is that guy,
8 although I don't recall him being so foul-mouthed in the past.
9