From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] list of miscellaneous FAIL
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 22:32:20
1 Is he the fellow with the weird update script? The one that entertained us
2 so much for so long? Plus a total inability to listen to anyone else?
3
4 On 16 Dec 2017 12:28 AM, "Dale" <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
5
6 > Alan McKinnon wrote:
7 > > Oh ye gods, not this fellow again.
8 > >
9 > > Fellow gentoo-listers, please I beg you, with all my heart and all my
10 > > soul, I beg you:
11 > >
12 > > Do not feed this troll. Please.
13 > >
14 > > Alan
19 > I mentioned my blacklist the other day in another thread and how it has
20 > only one person in it. It's about to be two. My grass is growing and I
21 > find it more interesting. lol
22 >
23 > I wonder how long he will last this time?
24 >
25 > Dale
26 >