From: Dmitry Lukashin <nullevent@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT?] Dynamic DNS using Gentoo
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:19:19
1 On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 20:00:46 +0200
2 Jean Magnan de Bornier <jean@×××××××.net> wrote:
5 > | 1. Which dynamic DNS provider do you prefer and why (I would prefer
6 > | a free one)?
7 >
8 > www.zoneedit.com
9 >
10 > I won't say I prefer it, I only tried this one and never felt the
11 > need to change; it is free
14 I have negative emotions about them. They have limitation only to five
15 domain names. I was tried to add my five domain names there. Four
16 domains appeared in them servers in more than week. I'm still waiting
17 for appearing 5th domain (more than month :)
18
19 Of course I didn't contact them support, just changed DNS provider...
20
21 btw, I think its not the best service for dynamic DNS :-)
22
23 Cheers!
24 --
25 äÍÉÔÒÉÊ ìÕËÁÛÉÎ