From: Bruce Hill <daddy@×××××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Multiple package instances within a single package slot
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 16:22:27
1 On Sat, Oct 05, 2013 at 05:59:52PM +0200, Alex Schuster wrote:
2 >
3 > No, there is something wrong here. When I updated portage, it also
4 > remerged libreoffice. Upgrading claws-mail updated dev-libs/libdbusmenu
5 > and dev-libs/libindicate, and wanted to remerge libreoffice, which I
6 > avoided.
7 > Next, I updated chromium, which also remerged libreoffice. Again.
8 >
9 > And whatever package I try to update, emerge wants to remerge
10 > libreoffice. Happens with all the packages I tried, which are
11 > adobe-flash, python, zsh, xterm.
12
13 Please run:
14
15 emerge wgetpaste && emerge -Djptuv --changed-use @world |& wgetpaste
16
17 If you already have wgetpaste just run:
18
19 emerge -Djptuv --changed-use @world |& wgetpaste
20
21 and post the link it outputs.
22 --
23 Happy Penguin Computers >')
24 126 Fenco Drive ( \
25 Tupelo, MS 38801 ^^
27 662-269-2706 662-205-6424
28 http://happypenguincomputers.com/
29
30 A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
31 Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
32 A: Top-posting.
33 Q: What is the most annoying thing in e-mail?
34
35 Don't top-post: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_post#Top-posting