From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] threads use flag for apache and php
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 23:15:49
1 why? - threads "sounds" like a good thing, but is it really if its
2 optional?
3
4 Its looking like threads minus is the way to go for php as geos needs
5 php built with -threads - I now suspect I am going to be locked into one
6 way (hopefully there is one way!) once I sort out the build
7 dependencies.
8
9 BillK
10