From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: How do slots work?
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 17:03:03
1 On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 12:56 PM, Albert W. Hopkins
2 <marduk@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
5 > On Monday, August 29 at 12:02 (-0400), Canek Peláez Valdés said:
6 > [...]
7 >> Actually, it's pretty stable. It doesn't have much customization
8 >> available
9 >
10 > You can get a fair amount of customization by using gnome-shell
11 > extensions.  You can also customize the shell interface by changing the
12 > gnome-shell.css file or using the.  For non-ui customization, I
13 > recommend the tweak tools app and dconf-editor and gconf-editor still
14 > work as well.
15 >
16 > Here's an example of my slightly-customized GNOME 3 desktop (work in
17 > progress):
18 >
19 > http://ompldr.org/vYTN6NQ
20
21 Damn, that looks hot. Did you modify the CSS file by yourself? I would
22 love a window title bar a little smaller.
23
24 Regards.
25 --
26 Canek Peláez Valdés